Prior to attending classes at Sopilka Ukrainian Dance School, each dancer should answer the questions provided in the COVID 19 Screening Tool. The questions are provided below:
1. Do you or any person you are inquiring about have any of the following symptoms:
2. Do you or the person you are inquiring about have shortness of breath at rest or when lying down?
3. Do you have a new onset of any of the following symptoms:
4. Do you have a new onset of 2 or more of the following symptoms:
5. Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone that is confirmed to have COVID 19?
6. Have you been in a setting in the last 14 days that has been identified by public health as a risk for acquiring COVID 19, such as on a flight, in a workplace with a cluster of cases or at an event?
7. Have you travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions you are asked not to attend classes until you have either been tested, isolated for 14 days or have shown no symptoms for at least 24 hours.
Sopilka Implementations for the Current Climate at Kazka Dance Collective
Only students registered at Sopilka Ukrainian Dance School are to enter the building. Parents are not permitted to enter the building unless permission is granted by Kristina Frykas with 24 hours of notification. If you have anything you need to speak to Kristina
about in regards to your child or your classes, please email her at:
email@example.com or call her at 204-285-9530
o One group to safely leave
o One group to safely arrive
o The studio to be sanitized. This includes fogging the studio
Copyright © 2021 Sopilka Ukrainian Dance School - All Rights Reserved.